Re: [drizzle-discuss] Query Cache syntax

If you make the expiry time part of the internal cache key, then it shouldn't be an issue. Maybe with an optional level of "strictness" to the cache for those who don't want to worry about making sure all their expiry times match up.

Tim Soderstrom wrote:
Ooh yeah expiry might be interesting in that scenario, good point.