Re: Updating replication docs

Dave,

It seems master-master does not work in Drizzle.  If I create a db on master1, it replicates to master2, and master2 writes the event to its repl log, which master1 then tries to reapply, causing the error on master1:

(SQLSTATE 00000) Can't create schema 'test'; schema exists
Failure while executing:
COMMIT
CREATE SCHEMA `test` COLLATE utf8_general_ci
UPDATE `sys_replication`.`applier_state` SET `last_applied_commit_id` = 16, `originating_server_uuid` = '30433CCA-4655-4C37-9567-61749AA8A9FD' , `originating_commit_id` = 69 WHERE `master_id` = 1

UUID 304... is master1.  I'm not familiar with the slave plugin code, but perhaps the SELECT statement in QueueConsumer::getMessage needs "WHERE originating_server_uuid != <my uuid>"?

-Daniel