drizzle-merge team mailing list archive

Current Build

Hi!

In Build/staging I have a patch right now which removes the keycache in favor of using the OS'es built in cache. It will need to be fine tuned. It would be nice to find out what the different machines output is, which I can grab from history.

This doesn't need to be pushed all the way through (and it would be fine to see it overwritten when I get up, assuming all of the email/reports still exist).

On the multi-tenancy front this removes all of the give/take/etc between different users, ie no single user can starve the IO from the cache to another user. There may be a performance penalty for this, I am unsure.

If someone wants to take them, I would take the two approved patches and merge them as one tomorrow. I would then take Pcrew's patches and do the same. Anyone want to grab this?

Cheers,
	-Brian

Follow ups