drizzle-merge team mailing list archive

Re: innodb patch

 Monty,
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be glad to help also once that branch is ready.

On 8/13/10 1:40 PM, Monty Taylor wrote:
Hey guys,

The innodb patch is going to require an update to drizzle-automation
config which pcrews and I talked about yesterday... so we'll want to
push it in as a single thing and coordinate with Patrick when we do.

I'm pretty busy today, but if you guys want we can wait on this one
until I can shepherd it through.

Monty