drizzle-merge team mailing list archive

Re: reclaiming mutex

So...
Are / will the trees be in a good state before long (tarball day)?

When I checked this morning, build had changes that needed to move to
staging (and drizzle-build-debian-packaging was failing due to conflicts -
new files and whatnot).  I was a little leery of touching the trees without
asking somebody : )

The only thing I'd really like to see merged in are the translation updates,
but we do have a number of other patches sitting approved that we could
merge as well.

Thanks,
Patrick