drizzle-merge team mailing list archive

Re: Pushes trunk

On 10/04/2010 09:58 AM, Brian Aker wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Should Elliot/trunk always be in sync? By this I mean that if there
> is code in Elliot it should be in sync with trunk at the same time?

I'm going to write up docs on this, but we should always sync elliot to
trunk (although we should not sync in the other direction) Currently the
two are the same so it doesn't matter (because we haven't gotten build
queues for elliot set up yet.) But as soon as they diverge, essentially
as soon as a patch hits elliot, I'm planning on having hudson submit a
merge request to merge elliot to trunk.

Monty