drizzle-merge team mailing list archive

Current state

Hi!

In trunk we had a regression that was flagged in valgrind in later runs. I've pointed out to Andrew which patch it was and I have applied a reverse patch on top of the tree in order to save us from having to deal with a bad trunk.

I've pushed through the rename on three DD tables. In staging is field work/uuid. In build is Monty's error patches with a couple of concurrent fixes I found in the logging_stat tests. I am hoping that in the morning:
1) uuid is finished and good to push to trunk.
2) No issues showed up with monty's tests. I run the logging tests with --mem and --repeat=10 in order to see if anything would show up.

Cheers,
	-Brian

Follow ups