drizzle-merge team mailing list archive

Re: Merge status?

Hi!

Sorry, I was out for more of the day then what I thought I would be.  All of the branches that I was processing have been pushed through.  I am going to push trunk-bug-664132 into build/staging before I go to bed tonight. If anyone wants to push it to trunk once it passes go for it. After that, Monty's gcc branch should probably go in. I am likely to be working for some of the afternoon, but I will be out tomorrow evening.

Cheers,
	-Brian