Re: Dulwich 0.6.1 plans

I can't think of anything that really needs to be included (though I do have
some more patches in the pipeline, as usual :).

I see https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/dulwich/+bug/562676 is targeted for
this release. Is someone working on that? I've been planning in the back of
my head to rework MissingObjectFinder (and possibly more of the push
pipeline) in the not-to-distant future, and I might like to see what's
currently being planned.