Re: Is it possible to use hg-git from behind a proxy?

(+dulwich-users)

On Sep 9, 2010, at 4:15 AM, Frog Brave wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to use hg-git to get access to some public git repos. hg
clone command does not work (I get a message about the absence of an
answer from the other host) and I suppose the problem is I am behind a
proxy.

I tried to set http_proxy environment variable and it still did not
work. Is there any way to work with hg-git from behind a proxy? Can I
somehow get better diagnostics from hg-git?

I'm a little surprised that didn't work. Maybe the dulwich folks (cc'ed) know?

Jelmer, should I put together a patch to respect http_proxy, or should it already work?

I am using Windows 7 (64 bit) with TortoiseHg 1.1.3 (Mercurial 1.6.3),
Dulwich 0.6.1 and hg-git 0.2.4.