Re: [MERGE] HACKING: Add note regarding the use of single and double quotes.

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 21:06 -0600, Augie Fackler wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2011, at 6:55 PM, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> >
> > This adds a note regarding the use of single and double quotes. Does
> > this seem reasonable?

> The unidiff segment lgtm, no idea what the binary blob of the bundle is, I'm assuming it's the same data?
Yep, it's just the same data. If there were multiple revisions there
would be a single unified diff with the overall changes and the
individual revisions would be in the binary blob.

Bazaar doesn't have a nice way to send changesets yet, we usually just
send revision bundles.

Cheers,

Jelmer