Re: [RFC/PATCH] Provide an app_factory entry point for serving via Paster

I've got no objections to your approach, but my feeling is that web.py is
not the right place for this. We provide a reference implementation in that
module because wsgiref is the reference (WSGI) web server implementation,
but I don't think we want to go adding factory functions to this module for
every web server out there.

If we want to include paster support in Dulwich proper (which is Jelmer's
decision to make, not mine), I would propose putting it in a separate
module/package.