Re: Git support on code.google.com

Hi Dave,

On 27/07/11 01:19, Dave Borowitz wrote:
Hi Dulwich folks,

I know it's been a while since I've posted/contributed, but it's all for a good reason: I was busy implementing git support on code.google.com <http://code.google.com>, which is powered in large part by Dulwich: google-opensource.blogspot.com/2011/07/announcing-git-support-for-google-code.html <http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2011/07/announcing-git-support-for-google-code.html>

Now that that's out the door, I'm going to be rebasing and mailing a big stack of patches that's built up over the last few months.

Congratulations on getting Git support into Google Code. It's awesome to hear that that's in part powered by Dulwich!

I also hope to put some more time into Dulwich in the near future, in particular HTTP smart client support and getting the pack delta support fixed.

Cheers,

Jelmer