Re: dulwich porcelain

> Note that most of the existing porcelain code is in bin/dulwich in the
> Dulwich source code. Patches to extend that code are very welcome.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jelmer

Hi Jelmer,
Thanks, I should have mentioned the bin folder, which I am already using. Thanks!

Is it your preference for porcelain code to be submitted as patches to Dulwich? That
does seem very reasonable to me since it would keep all code in a single location,
but perhaps it is an undue burden on you and the other maintainers to review patches?
Let me know and I will happily send you my patches (if I can make them work!).
Should I submit them as bug reports on Launchpad or as pull requests in Github, or
does it not matter?

Thanks again,
Mark