[ANNOUNCE] dulwich 0.8.6

I'm happy to finally announce the release of Dulwich 0.8.6.

The changes in this release:

 API CHANGES

  * dulwich.__init__ no longer imports client, protocol, repo and
    server modules. (Jelmer Vernooij)

 FEATURES

  * ConfigDict now behaves more like a dictionary.
    (Adam 'Cezar' Jenkins, issue #58)

  * HTTPGitApplication now takes an optional
    `fallback_app` argument. (Jonas Haag, issue #67)

  * Support for large pack index files. (Jameson Nash)

 TESTING

  * Make index entry tests a little bit less strict, to cope with
    slightly different behaviour on various platforms.
    (Jelmer Vernooij)

  * ``setup.py test`` (available when setuptools is installed) now
    runs all tests, not just the basic unit tests.
    (Jelmer Vernooij)

 BUG FIXES

  * Commit._deserialize now actually deserializes the current state rather than
    the previous one. (Yifan Zhang, issue #59)

  * Handle None elements in lists of TreeChange objects. (Alex Holmes)

  * Support cloning repositories without HEAD set.
    (D-Key, Jelmer Vernooij, issue #69)

  * Support ``MemoryRepo.get_config``. (Jelmer Vernooij)

  * In ``get_transport_and_path``, pass extra keyword arguments on to
    HttpGitClient. (Jelmer Vernooij)

The tarball for the new releae can be downloaded here:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/dulwich/dulwich-0.8.6.tar.gz

A matching detached signature made with my key (D729A457) is at:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/dulwich/dulwich-0.8.6.tar.gz.asc

I'm planning to do another release soon (0.9.0?), merging in some of the larger
changes that have been submitted.

Cheers,

Jelmer