Running test suite on window 7

Hi all.

I was having a issue wher running the test suite on windows 7 would
freeze for a long time for each of the dulwich.tests.compat.test_web
test (and probably for others). I did some debugging and found that
all though we listen on address "localhost", it only listens on the
ipv4 pseudo loopback, and not the ipv6 pseudo loopback. Then when the
client tries to connect, localhost resolves to the ipv6 address ::1:,
and so the tests freeze while the client times out trying to connect.

I'm not sure how to fix this. It's probably a bug in python. As a work
around, I edited the hosts file so that localhost resolves to
127.0.0.1.

Just posting this here as a way to document the issue and the work arround.

Regards,

Gary