smart-default-archive merge proposal (was: Re: All Merged)

> On that topic, while I didn't get around to it this weekend (due to
> social events) I should get somewhere soon, if parsing out the backend
> URL doesn't turn out to be too problematic (will see if I can avoid
> adding an interface and implementing it for each backend).

For somereason, when I submitted a new merge proposal, launchpad sayd
that there was already a branch merge proposal registered that is
still active. However in the main duplicity view, it says 0 proposals.

Anyways, it's ready for review. Would-be branch proposal message:

* Now supports --name.
* Default value of --name is a hash of backend_url (not all remaining args).
* Expansion in --archive-dir is now of %DUPLICITY_BACKUP_NAME% rather than %DUPLICITY_ARGS_HASH%.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@xxxxxxxxx