Re: PPA Updated

OK, I was really dense last night.  Yes, I'll fix the website and
announce the change on the mailing list.

Thanks for doing the work on this!  I'd like to work with you later to
understand how to set this up so we can add the process to our dist/
directory and do it all at once.  I imagine we'll need a dist/debian
directory and at least one script.

...Ken