Reorg of duplicity VCS directory structure

One of the reasons I wanted to get on Launchpad was to get to a system
that used Bazaar for its VCS.  The reason for Bazaar is that it will let
you move things around without losing the history built up for the code.

Now that duplicity is on Launchpad, I'd like to look into reorganizing
duplicity somewhat, get some of the cruft out of the main directory, and
make it look somewhat 'standard'.  So, the question I have:  Is there a
guideline for Python project directory structures?  If so, is it used?

Thoughts?  Opinions?

...Thanks,
...Ken

Follow ups