Re: Python API

On 18.09.2009 15:28, Kenneth Loafman wrote:
Michael Terry wrote:
But that got me thinking.
Dangerous process, thinking... ;-)

is it infectious? do I have to unsubscribe from the list for protection? :)

Hmmm, wonder who else is not on the mailing list, all should be.  I
notice that he has joined now.

all members of duplicity team are now, there is a overview list at launchpad

Still would be handy if we go the syslog route, centralized logging.

maybe easiest achieved by adding a switch that reroutes the user output to syslog? After all, the log-fd output is optimized to be consumed by software and I'd like to keep it that way...

Yes.  I still need to add Time Drive, but it's to the point now where
the front page is too busy, so a separate page would be handy.

makes sense .. on the other hand I am afraid they will get overlooked that way ... what about the beforehand mentioned Downloads section? .. It could be split in actual Downloads and Frontends below ... After all, the main page and a download section are the most popular pages on any website ;).

... ede