Re: [Question #104121]: Error an hour thru backup relating to duplicity/diffdir.py

Kevin Smith gave more information on the question:
As an FYI, here's the command that I was running which caused the error:

/usr/bin/duplicity -v3 --full-if-older-than 14D --encrypt-key=XXXXXXXXX
--sign-key=XXXXXXXXX --exclude /home/*/Trash --exclude
/home/*/Projects/Completed --exclude /**.DS_Store --exclude /**Icon?
--exclude /**.AppleDouble --exclude /root/.jungledisk/cache --exclude
/root/.cpan --exclude /var/tmp --include=/boot --include=/etc
--include=/home --include=/lib --include=/root --include=/usr
--include=/var --exclude=** / s3+http://my_bucket_name/

When I removed the options to include /home and /usr, the backup of
course was much smaller. Duplicity backed it up, no problem. I've now
added /usr, and I'm running backup again so that it'll add it as an
incremental backup. It's chugging along right now without a problem.

Has anyone noticed a limit to how large the full backup can be? Given
that broken up chunks are working here, I'm wondering if that might not
be the issue.