[Question #105539]: sftp failed error

New question #105539 on Duplicity:

Hello,

I'm trying to use duplicity for the first time. I've correctly setup and verified ssh shared key authentication.

When i try to backup, I get this error. Duplicity creates some files on the remote site of approx size of 160/320K then fails.

May someone help me?

root@transylvania:.ssh 1 557# duplicity --encrypt-key="67929FF9" --encrypt-key="A1D02FFF" --sign-key="67929FF9" --archive-dir="/root/duplicity-cache" /root/ scp://gtozzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/duplicity
GnuPG passphrase:
Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync needed.
Warning, found incomplete backup sets, probably left from aborted session
Last full backup left a partial set, restarting.
Last full backup date: Thu Mar 25 20:34:54 2010