[Question #109976]: Is it possible to encrypt to both a private key and a passphrase

New question #109976 on Duplicity:

Following my Question #107216:

Is it possible to encrypt to both a passphrase and a public key? I know that the --encrypt-key key option allows you to encrypt to a public key and that, with no option, it uses the PASSPHRASE environment variable, but is it possible to get Duplicity to encrypt to both a public key and a passphrase.

My usecase here is to set up backups on different machines with different passphrases (that I can give to the users), but also encrypted to my public key (so that I can decrypt them all in the same way).