Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/backend-log-codes into lp:duplicity

That one works.

Gonna need to see about upgrading formats, and if the version of bzr I
run supports it.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/backend-log-codes/+merge/25373
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/backend-log-codes into lp:duplicity.