Re: [Question #130310]: AttributeError: RsyncBackend instance has no attribute 'subprocess_popen_persist'

Paul Hassinger gave more information on the question:
For more info, I also tried installing from source 0.6.09 and 0.6.08 and
had the same issue with both.

I then installed using the Ubuntu 10.04 repositories using apt-get and
confirmed that version 0.6.08b from those repositories ran the same
command just fine. I'm looking at changelogs, and see there were changes
to how it processes command-line arguments in 490619.

Apparently, something must be awry with the command-line arguments I'm
using, but I'm just not seeing it.