Re: [Question #130310]: AttributeError: RsyncBackend instance has no attribute 'subprocess_popen_persist'

Paul Hassinger posted a new comment:
You said this is a bug? What bug number is that? I cannot find it or
follow it to see if patches get applied. Should I convert this to a bug?

I would gladly install 0.6.09, however, when I do, I can't use it due to bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bug/631275

I'd preferably patch 0.6.10, but I don't know what to patch. I'd revert
the code changes from revision 665, but not being a Python developer, I
see the .pot file has all sorts of references to globalization/locale on
other things that I fear would then break.