[Question #132136]: Is it possible to recreate the manifest?

New question #132136 on Duplicity:

Hey everyone,

I recently had to manually upload my full-signatures files to the target server as duplicity was constantly timing out on that but forgot to upload the .manifest. On the next backup run, duplicity deleted it, figuring it wasn't authoritative on the backend (or something to that effect).

Is there any way to recreate that .manifest file without having to do a completely new full backup? extundelete failed me on this one..

Cheers,
Niels