Re: [Question #132136]: Is it possible to recreate the manifest?

Niels Ganser confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for the info, Ken!

I had a look at the source code but couldn't figure out an easy way to
determine start and end paths of the individual difftars without
downloading them from the backend. I thought it might suffice to just
extract the relevant parts of write_multivol but it looks like I'd then
need to stub out GzipWriteFile as well or manually calculate how much
fits in a volume and well.. it just got a little too complicated for
someone new to this so I guess I'll simply restart the backup.

Thanks again though,
Niels