Re: [Question #139585]: Nanosecond timestamps

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
Yes, the granularity is one second.  It's a limitation of the tarfile.py
that we currently use.  We should update to the newest version available in
the Python libraries, but no one has had the time to do so.

..Ken