Re: [Question #140813]: "secret key not available" after remove-older-than?

Mark Haylock gave more information on the question:
Note that I am already using the solution of the separate encrypt key
and sign keys.

I was running my script fine until I noticed that the "remove-older-
than" wasn't actually deleting, it told me to add "--force" to actually
delete - which is what I've done. Now after running the script again
this time with "--force" added to the "remove-older-than" command I am
unable to run it without encountering the GPG error.

I'm also not clear on how I would even provide the private encryption
key to get things started again?

My script looks something like this:

export PASSPHRASE=*removed*

export SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/tmp/ssh-agent

GPG_ENCRYPT_KEY=*removed*
GPG_SIGN_KEY=*removed*

#
# Duplicity Cleanups
#
echo
echo "/(1)// DUPLICITY cleanup started."
echo

duplicity cleanup ${REMOTE_FILES_PATH}
duplicity cleanup ${REMOTE_MYSQL_PATH}

echo
echo "////// DUPLICITY cleanup completed."
echo

#
# File Backups.
#
echo "/(2)// FILE backup started."
echo

duplicity --gpg-options='--compress-algo=bzip2 --bzip2-compress-level=9'
--sign-key=${GPG_SIGN_KEY} --encrypt-key=${GPG_ENCRYPT_KEY} --full-if-
older-than=7D ${FILES_DIR} ${REMOTE_FILES_PATH}

echo
echo "////// FILE backup completed."

echo "/(6)// OLD BACKUP DELETE started."
echo

# Delete duplicity backups older than 30 days.
duplicity remove-older-than --force 30D ${REMOTE_FILES_PATH}

echo
echo "////// OLD BACKUP DELETE completed."
echo