Re: [Question #141176]: Resuming a failed backup with Assertion errors

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
 Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 1:12 PM, edso
<question141176@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Question #141176 on Duplicity changed:
>
> edso proposed the following answer:
> On 26.01.2011 20:01, vergueishon wrote:
> > Question #141176 on Duplicity changed:
> > https://answers.launchpad.net/duplicity/+question/141176
> >
> > vergueishon posted a new comment:
> > Thanks, edso. I suspected that might be the best way to go. Sigh.
> >
> > Not sure whether to mark your reply as a solution?
> >

> if you've got the time wait for an answer by the maintainer ken, the
> ticket will close itself eventually and no you didn't get a solution.
> hence no need to close the ticket.
>
> if not, please backup to another folder or download the erronous backup
> to somewhere local and create a bug ticket. we perhaps need the backup
> later to pin down the issue together with you.

There have been a lot of fixes since 0.6.08b.  I would suggest upgrading to
0.6.11 and trying that out before giving up.
https://launchpad.net/duplicity/+download

...Thanks,
...Ken