Re: [Question #147826]: sd2dav bad status line

> The error-dialog shows "BadStatusLine(line)" , sometimes "SSLError: The read operation timed out"...

please post a full log of duplicity run with '-v9'. obfuscate private data in it. you can attach it to the ticket.

> Checking with wireshark is not helpful: i cann't read the lines. In one case I've found
> "CACHE-CONTROL: max-age=1810", but may be it comes from another process.

you are running an encrypted transaction of course you can't see nothing
;). try to run it with webdav only to debug the connection.

> Is there help available?

i'd guess your connection is very unreliable. try to raise the retry
value of duplicity with '--num-retries <number>'.