Re: [Question #147826]: sd2dav bad status line

Rolf Gleißner posted a new comment:
High ede,

sorry, but I cann't reproduce the shown error once more.

I think. it's a problem of timing: aftre let me say 10Mb of transmitted
data there will occur an update of the stored data. In my oppinion
questions from duplicity in this time will cause an error.

I've searched worldwide and it seems, that I'm not alone. I think, that
the service from my provider is only poor requested just now.

I'will work on this problem.

Thanks Lot