Re: [Question #150801]: BucketAlreadyOwnedByYou

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
One problem may be that duplicity is seeing older versions due to
differences in install.  Please uninstall/purge the yum version of
duplicity, then reinstall the tarball and try the backup again.

Is your target an Amazon S3 instance or another S3 provider?

...Thanks,
...Ken