Re: [Question #150801]: BucketAlreadyOwnedByYou

Max is still having a problem:
Hi,

@edso

Thanks I already knew this thread.... I checked it again but it still
doesn't help unfortunately.

In addition to that I want to say that my bucket is in Northern
California.

@Ken

I had already done what you suggest.

Before installing duplicity 0.6.12 tarball I uninstalled the yum
version.

But the problem was still there.

I connect directly to Amazon in this way:

"DEST=s3+http://mybucket"; or "s3+http://mybucket/mydir";.

I also checked the link you gave..... but as I say above my bucket is in Northern California.

If duplicity creates a new bucket (in US Standard) it seems to work
well.

But if I want to make backup in existing Northern California bucket it
gives the error message I described.

Hope I have clearly explained.

What shall I do now ?

Thanks