Re: [Question #150801]: BucketAlreadyOwnedByYou

Max is still having a problem:
Hi,

@Ken

Thank you for the patch! I appreciate your interest.

A few minutes ago I applied the patch

but..... unfortunately it gives exactly the same error.

As I say above If duplicity creates a new bucket, it is done in US
Standard. In this case it seems to work well.

But I'd like to save my backup in Northern California bucket.

Is there any possibility to make Duplicity create the bucket in Northern
California ?

Thanks for all
Max