Re: [Question #150801]: BucketAlreadyOwnedByYou

Max is still having a problem:
Hi,

Thanks for your message.

I'm little bit confused.....

Why all this happens only when I try to make a backup in Northern
California bucket (empty...created by me only for this test) ?

Why all is OK when I try to make a backup in US Standard bucket (also this empty...
created by me only for this test) ?

What shall I do now ?

Shall I forget forever to have a backup in Northern California bucket
(with Duplicity) ?

If so..... I'm forced to use only US Standard backup.....

Thanks
Max