Easier Ubuntu builds

Hello!  I know Ken has been wanting an automated way to maintain the
PPA.  With the relatively recent Launchpad feature of 'recipes', I
think we have it.  I use them for Deja Dup for daily testing builds,
and they work great.

Basically, the way this will work on a new duplicity release is:
 * bzr push lp:~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.6-releases (to sync this
new branch with trunk)
 * Go to https://code.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/+recipe/duplicity-0.6-releases/+edit
 * Edit the recipe to update the version number
 * Click 'Request build'

And that's it!  You'll get a new build for any of the Ubuntu releases you want.

I was wondering if there would also be interest in a new PPA that
carried daily builds of trunk.  Any objection to me setting that up?

-mt