Re: [Question #163116]: Invalid data - SHA1 hash mismatch when trying to verify/restore

Rodrigo Alvarez is still having a problem:
Thanks edso.  I will hack the script and try your suggestion, but also,
since gpg can actually decode the volumes with no problem it would point
to my volumes being correct and the saved hash potentially being wrong;
Right? Could you suggest a way of refreshing the local hash or avoiding
checking the local hash?