Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/early-catch-498933 into lp:duplicity

I feel like the importance of the details of the API design, while not a trivial matter, has still been dwarfed by the amount of virtual ink we've spilled.  :)

I'm honestly fine with either way.  I'd be willing to do the work for either way.  Maybe Ken can chime in with further suggestions or how he'd like to see it, and I can start on a branch once I know how to code the API.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/early-catch-498933/+merge/72607
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/early-catch-498933 into lp:duplicity.