Re: [Question #169980]: Can't exclude file

Description changed to:
Hello,

I run into this error: "Error accessing possibly locked file
/home/geoff/.nano_history" when trying to run my backup script.  Yet in
my script I have it set to exclude .nano_history.  I am using version
0.6.15.  Any ideas?

duplicity incremental --full-if-older-than 2W --exclude
"/home/geoff/.nano_history" --ssh-options="-oIdentityFile=~/.ssh/id_rsa"
/home/geoff scp://my-backup-location

Regards,
Geoff