[Question #170481]: Keeping a full but removing incr

New question #170481 on Duplicity:

We currently keep 6M of backup's but beyond the current month we only want to keep the monthly full for the past X months and get rid of the daily incr.  I have been unable to find how to do this in duplicity.  We're backing up a lot of data and want to implement this retentions strategy to conserve space.