Re: [Question #173724]: file not found in archive from full backup

>> where exactly did you attach it to?
>>
>> ede/duply.net
>>
>> I thought I attached it to the reply email. I will attach it again to this email. If that doesn't work is there another way to send it to you? The file is named duplicityErr.tar.gz. My Thunderbird email client shows that the file is attached so hopefully delivery will succeed.  --brian

The list might filter big attachements.
Please open a bug ticket. You'll find it on the launchpad answer page in the bottom where you can write a comment. Unfortunately you _can_ attach files to bugs only, not to questio0ns on launchpad. Please do not compress the files when attaching them there.

ede/duply.net