Re: [Merge] lp:~moss-d/duplicity/rsync-options into lp:duplicity

On 11/15/2011 11:33 AM, edso wrote:
> On 15.11.2011 16:22, Eliot Moss wrote:
>> Eliot Moss has proposed merging lp:~moss-d/duplicity/rsync-options into lp:duplicity.
>>
>> Requested reviews:
>>     duplicity-team (duplicity-team)
>>
>> For more details, see:
>> https://code.launchpad.net/~moss-d/duplicity/rsync-options/+merge/82286
>>
>> Added --rsync-options flag to allow user to pass options to rsync at will
>> Includes a new global variable, new command line flag, and new entry in
>> the man page, as well as the actual code adjustments (minor) to the
>> rsync backend.
>>

> did you already push the changes? don't see any.. ede/duply.net

I think I've figured it out now and accomplished a
proper push :-) ...

Best wishes -- EM

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~moss-d/duplicity/rsync-options/+merge/82286
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~moss-d/duplicity/rsync-options into lp:duplicity.