[Question #180308]: Can't figure out how to restore

New question #180308 on Duplicity:

I am trying to restore a single file from my backup. My backup command looks sort of like this:

    duplicity ~ file:///var/backup

I'd like to restore the file "~/docs/foobar". But if I try

    duplicity --file-to-restore docs/foobar file:///var/backup foobar_restore

I get the message

    "docs/foobar not found in archive, no files restored."

Yet, if I do a

    duplicity --list-current-files file:///var/backup

then the file "docs/foobar" is listed in there. What am I doing wrong?

I am running duplicity 0.6.13 on Ubuntu 11.04.

Thanks for any pointers!