Re: [Question #183711]: Unable to resume backup due to gnupg issue.

StalkR proposed the following answer:
Same issue while resuming a full backup that did not finish:
* duplicity-0.6.17 (stable version from official website)
* running on Cygwin
* GPG key for backup encryption, protected with passphrase
* no gpg-agent, using export PASSPHRASE=xxx
* same error:
RESTART: Volumes xxx to xxx failed to upload before termination.
         Restarting backup at volume xxx.
GPGError: GPG Failed, see log below:
===== Begin GnuPG log =====
gpg: encrypted with xxxxxxxxxxxxxx key, ID xxxxxxxx, created xxxxxxxxx
"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
gpg: public key decryption failed: bad passphrase
gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available
===== End GnuPG log =====

I confirm that I can manually decrypt volume 1 of my last full backup chain using gpg and manually entering the passphrase.
I reverted the patch pointed by Dominik (good find thanks!), it resumed fine and completed without error.

Let me know if you need any other information to fix the bug, good luck
and thank you!