Re: [Question #185550]: Why is duplicity-full-signatures.*.sigtar.gpg so big?

Bruce Pieterse posted a new comment:
Hi Scott,

I'm sorry nobody got back to you regarding this question.

I think this is normal for duplicity to do as the default volume size is
25mb. If you increase the volume size to say 50mb or 75mb using the
--volsize switch (if you are running a script and not using the deja-dup
frontend) you might be able to decrease the file size of the signature
files by 50-75%. I have not tested this myself, but in theory it should
work. I presume you are also backing up a large amount of files, hence
the total number of signatures being generated.

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask :)