[Question #187436]: How do I get the Development version of Duplicity

New question #187436 on Duplicity:

There is a critical bug fix in the 0.6.18 dev branch of duplicity which I would like to test on one of my boxes to see if it solves our current problem.  I am unable to find how I can get or "check out" the development code so I can build that version for testing.

Could you please give me some instructions, or throw me a link?

Thank you.