[Question #187954]: How does duplicity reacts to interrupted backups?

New question #187954 on Duplicity:

Hi there. I'm backing up about 6 gb to S3 with a script. It's doing a full backup and put the machine into sleep mode. How does Duplicity reacts to an interruption of the backup?  I cant leave my machine 1 or 2 days uploading the information, it's in my bedroom and i have to sleep too!