Re: [Question #189204]: some problems with OSX

Anton confirmed that the question is solved:
Sorry , I had not enough local space for trying the local backend.
However, I have been able to do a new full backup in a faster server, interrupting it only  two times with Ctrl+z, in order to not terminate the process.
This backup has been finished ok, without memory problems after aplying your patch.
Also, I've tried to do a incremental backup after the full, and modified files were detected ok, with no strange deletions.

The only problem that remains is the one with the ssh with no password.
Strange here is that I'm able to ssh without pass from the same
terminal, and same keys and configuration works ok from a linux vm.
Perhaps a macports issue with no further relevance for me